Corning Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated Branch Supervisor for our growing Franklin County market.
Corning Credit Union (CCU) is one of the leading credit unions in the nation with $2.3 billion in assets and more than 150,000 members worldwide. Headquartered in Corning, NY, we also have facilities in Wilmington, NC, Myrtle Beach, SC, and Franklin County, PA.
We're committed to helping our members prosper by being a trusted advisor for financial services. CCU’s vision is simple: “To provide better service to our members than they receive anywhere else in the world.” Our growth is fueled by that vision, and it doesn’t stop with our members. We are also committed to being an employer of choice, and we foster a strong service culture within the organization. Teamwork, open communication, and valuing the individual are just a few of the key performance standards that help us provide an exceptional work environment for our outstanding team.
If you share our passion for serving others, then CCU is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the daily branch operations, team support and member satisfaction within the Franklin County market
- Continue to expand our member base and create lasting member relationships
- Commitment to promoting Corning Credit Unions culture and works with the team to reach personal, market, and corporate goals
- Guide and coach teammates, while providing in the moment feedback and support
- Maintains working knowledge of all aspects of the credit unions products, services, and regulations to ensure policies and procedures are followed, while having the ability to explain the why’s behind them
- Assists Regional Manager with business and brand development in the Franklin County Market
- Participates in community events and organizations to enhance the exposure of the branch and build its positive reputation within the local community
- Flexibility to assist in branch operations and other duties, as needed
- Capable of leading effectively through the practice of servant leadership
- Has a business development mindset and focused on growing the Credit Union's business within the community
- High level of flexibility, solid organizational skills, and ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and delegate responsibilities
- Has the ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities and can adapt their approach to successfully reach and develop their team
- Excellent judgment skills and the ability to make quick decisions and think outside the box
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, commensurate work experience will also be considered
- Minimum 3 years of management experience required. Prior Lending and/or Business Development experience preferred.
Corning Credit Union offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus plan, and an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Enriched 401(k) Plan w/ both Matching & Supplemental Contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Certification Sponsorship and Continuing Education and Personal Development Programs
- Long-term Opportunities for Growth
EOE, M/F, Disability, Protected Veteran