SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring an Occasional Building and Grounds Specialist
*Plumbing and electrical experience preferred!*
- A high school diploma or equivalent normally required;
- Must satisfactorily complete first aid, AED, and CPR training within 30 days
- Moderate knowledge of facility maintenance or general construction
- Ability to use a variety of power tools
- Valid driver’s license
Experience: A minimum of three (3) year's experience in related positions normally required. HVAC Certification preferred, but not required. Electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Maintains proper temperatures and pressures on boilers.
- Performs general building maintenance, carpentry projects, etc.
- Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls from independent living residents.
- Follows up with team members under their supervision to ensure timekeeping process is completed and submitted accurately with no errors.