- You'll start at $58,692.00(2023) annually, with raises during and after 1 years' probation with advancement increases up to a maximum for firefighter VII of $78,007.80 (2023) annually.
- You will receive disability insurance, life insurance and retirement benefits.
- Your uniforms and equipment will be furnished.
- Shift schedule: 24/72 (24 hours on/72 hours off)
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- In good physical condition
- Must pass a written examination and a physical agility test to be placed on the eligibility list.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent prior to applying
No residency requirements