We are hiring an Overnight Supervisor at Abraxas South Mountain Leadership Development Program, $45,760 annually and offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus! Here, you will be part of a team helping at-risk adolescents BUILD BETTER FUTURES.
Easily apply today! Text NIGHTS to 412-912-2012!
Abraxas South Mountain is located in Franklin County on Pennsylvania Route 233 between Gettysburg and Chambersburg and is surrounded by the rolling hills and beautiful woodlands of south-central Pennsylvania's Michaux State Forest.
Have you ever thought about a career in the behavioral health field? Ready to make a positive impact on the lives of at-risk adolescents? We’ve got the job for you!
Salary: $45,760 Annually
Bonus (if applicable): $2000 Hiring Bonus
Shift: 10:45pm-6:45pm, includes weekends
Who We Are:
Abraxas Youth & Family Services is a national nonprofit human services provider dedicated to Building Better Futures for at-risk youth, adults, and families. Our diversified array of services includes alternative education, outpatient counseling, in-home services, shelter, detention, residential treatment and re-entry/transition services.
Since 1973, Abraxas team members have positively impacted the lives of those we serve and the communities in which they live.
Benefits & Perks:
We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support you – both at home and at work.
- Medical & Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Life Assistance Program (LAP)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) * Paid Holidays * Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
Night Supervisor Summary:
In this role, you will ensure campus-wide security and safety of clients and staff. You will help develop and implement the program and schedule, and supervise the overnight team.
Night Supervisor Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and security of the facility by conducting perimeter checks, facility-wide headcounts, implementing personnel management strategies, and responding to crisis and non-emergency situations as the supervisor-in-charge.
- Maintain employee schedules that provide adequate coverage to ensure safety for both clients and employees.
- Develop and implement systems to organize and monitor work activities.
- Structure, implement, and facilitate new employee on-the-job orientation.
- Conduct effective supervisory conferences and performance evaluations with employees, documents the content of such meetings and evaluations, and provides feedback to them.
- Schedule employee training to ensure that all mandatory training requirements are met.
- Conduct fire drills during client sleeping hours, as scheduled.
- Provide breaks for team members during the overnight shift and complete basic direct-care responsibilities during those intervals. Assist evening and morning supervisors during times of need, on occasion.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management (SCM) and provides effective supervision to staff regarding the use of SCM.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field and one-year experience in residential treatment are preferred; OR
- Associate’s degree or (sixty) 60 credit hours from an accredited college/university and three (3) years’ work experience with children.
- Supervisory experience also preferred.
- Ability to self-start, work independently and adhere to timelines on a consistent basis with a minimum of assistance and supervision.
- Ability to participate and maintain Safe Crisis Management (SCM) certification.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age
- Driver's License
- Physical exam that includes TB and drug testing.
- Criminal clearances (State Police, FBI and State Child Abuse Clearances)
- Satisfactory completion of background screening and applicable pre-employment checks, including but not limited to employment and/or personal reference and driving records.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.