Meriwether Godsey is looking for a Part-time Dining Room Attendant at a private coeducational college preparatory school in Mercersburg, PA. Must be available to work as follows: 6a-2p, Monday-Saturday (approximately 20 hours per week).
What you will do:
- Transport food and supplies to the serving area: assist in the set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of dining, food serving, and beverage areas.
- Serves and replenishes food from food counters and steam tables.
- Assists in the preparation of hot and/or cold foods, and properly stores food, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and spoilage.
- Keep dining room areas and assigned kitchen areas neat and organized
- Clean and sanitize work areas, dining tables, chairs, and equipment throughout and after meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of other kitchen areas by following daily and weekly cleaning assignments
- Assist with receiving and storage of food products and food preparation
- Inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training, and hazard assessments.
What you will need:
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check
- Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination and TB Test
- Excellent communication and good organizational skills
- Flexibility; ability to switch between job duties
- ServSafe Food Handler Certification desired
- Reliable Transportation
What you will get:
- Competitive Pay ($14 per hour), Uniforms, Meals, Training, and Mentorship!