SpiriTrust Lutheran® seeks a LPN Charge Nurse.
Full Time Evening Available!
Part Time Night Available!
Up to a $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Education/Training: Must possess a current unencumbered RN or LPN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Skill(s): Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient decision-making skills; proficient assessment skill; thorough knowledge of current Department of Health regulations; current CPR certification; demonstrated supervisory skills.
Experience: No LPN experience needed. New Graduates welcome.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents in accordance with Agency standards and physician orders.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive resident information; charts progress notes on all residents in a descriptive manner.
- Provides emergency response/care to residents in the skilled care center and within the retirement community.
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments as ordered by the physician using current, accepted standards of nursing practice and quality assurance.
- Administers skilled services; assists with physician visits, physical examinations, and chart reviews; provides direct nursing care as needed.