Keystone Behavioral Health
Join our behavioral health practice with five General Psychiatrists, four Child Adolescent Psychiatrists, one Nurse Practitioner, one Physician Assistant, eight Behavioral Health Therapists, and a full support team.
Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history. Conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports. Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the National Zoo is also nearby. For more about the community, visit www.chambersburg.org.
Keystone Health is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation, and was founded in 1986. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA and Board Certification
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Vision and Short Term Disability Available
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.