Keystone Health is one of largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation, founded in 1986. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
Our location is 1.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC area, and about three hours from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. One hour south of Harrisburg, PA, four hours north of northern Virginia and four hours south of New York.
All offer many cultural events, museums and other attractions including the National Zoo. Outdoors activities such as hiking, biking, golf, skiing, and water sports, and historical sites are in abundance as are a variety of orchards, dairy farms, fresh produce (Farmer’s Markets).
Service industry, light industrial and many “mom and pop” entities are in the area. Hershey Park, chocolate capital of the United States is located nearby.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA 3 Weeks’ Vacation; 4 Weeks’ Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually $3000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Dues, License, DEA and Board Certification
- Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.