Join our Pediatric Dental practice with a Pediatric Dentist, two Dental Hygienists, Expanded Function Dental Assistants, Dental Assistants, and a fully staffed front office operation.
Our location is 1.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC area, and about three hours from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. One hour south of Harrisburg, PA, four hours north of northern Virginia and four hours south of New York. All offer many cultural events, museums and other attractions including the National Zoo. Outdoors activities such as hiking, biking, golf, skiing, and water sports, and historical sites are in abundance as are a variety of orchards, dairy farms, fresh produce (Farmer's Markets). Service industry, light industrial and many "mom and pop" entities are in the area. Hershey Park, chocolate capital of the United States is located nearby.
Keystone Health is one of largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation, founded in 1986. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation; 4 Weeks’ Vacation at year 4
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Dues, License, DEA and Board Certification
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity by calling Amy at 717-709-7900 Ext. 7928 and by visiting our website at www.keystonehealth.org To apply: send CV to email@example.com.Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law