SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Full Time Day Personal Care Administrator.
*Applicant must be an RN or LPN and hold a Personal Care Home Administrator License*
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Public Health Administration, or related field preferred; must meet current requirements for Personal Care Home Administrators as required by the Department of Public Welfare; current CPR/AED/First Aid certification (or obtaining CPR/AED/First Aid certification within 30 days of starting the position).
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory/management capacity in personal care or related healthcare normally required.
- Develops and maintains (reviews annually) written procedures which govern the operation of the residence.
- Ensures day-to-day operative compliance with established standards and procedures.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the residence; establishes positive rapport in and between programs/departments/centers so they recognize and foster teamwork.
- Develops and cultivates an active waiting list.
- In conjunction with corporate and community marketing personnel, executes the admission process in a timely and efficient manner.