SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Resident Assistant (CNA certification not required).
Sign on bonus up to $3,000!
Part Time Evening - 30 hours per bi-weekly pay
PRN position available!
Caregiver experience highly preferred!!
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent required; must satisfactorily complete and provide proof of completion of Department of Public Welfare mandated personal care direct care staff training and competency examination within 14 days of date of hire; must satisfactorily complete Agency-provided resident assistant training during introductory period.
Skill(s): Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills; general knowledge of assigned department’s operations; CPR certified. Refer to separate analysis for physical requirements of the essential functions with or without accommodation.
- Reviews and completes daily assignments; determines priorities and budgets time and work load; assures that all assigned residents’ needs are met, appointments are kept, and activities are attended.
- Provides residents with adequate nutrition and hydration, including the proper, timely serving of meals, nourishment supplements, and snacks.
- Assists with ambulation, splints, braces, or other assistive or corrective devices as ordered.
- Assists with comfort and care of the very ill or dying residents under Hospice Care.
- Encourages participation in activities; assists residents in preparing for activities and social programs as necessary.