SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring RN Supervisors.
Every Other Weekend and Every Other Holiday Required
One Week of On-Call per Month
Education/Training: Possess a current unencumbered RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Skill(s): Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills; proficient decision-making skills; proficient assessment skill; thorough knowledge of current Department of Health regulations; current CPR certification; demonstrated supervisory skills. Refer to separate analysis for physical requirements of the essential functions with or without accommodation.
Experience: A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in related positions normally required.
- Administers professional skilled services; assists with physician visits, physical examinations, and chart reviews; provides direct nursing care as needed.
- Coordinates and delegates emergency response and care to the independent living residents.
- Receives physician’s orders for treatments and medications; acknowledges and handles orders promptly; delegates and prioritizes when appropriate.
- Performs a comprehensive nursing assessment upon admission and with any change in condition.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive resident information; charts progress notes on all residents in a descriptive manner.