GDC is currently seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist in our Mechanicsburg, PA office.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist collaborates with the recruiting team and Account Managers to understand the company’s and client’s current and future needs to help attract, identify, and recruit top IT talent. The position is responsible for performing advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external networking, job boards, social media, referrals, and our ATS database to create qualified candidates leads for the Recruiting team.
- Review and source candidate resumes for the recruiting team using Boolean searches, job boards, social and professional networks, and our existing database.
- Partner with team members to understand the job descriptions, determine requirements, and general information to pull keywords with an understanding of the core needs of the job.
- Create and add candidates to job workflows within the Application Tracking System.
- Perform reference checks and validate certifications.
- Deliver quality candidates based on required job skills.
- Team up with Recruiters to support and implement initiatives to source and attract diverse talent.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- iCIMS or other Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience.
- Previous Sourcing, Recruiting, and/or Human Resources experience.
What We Do:
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application development, multilingual service desk, networking and infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.