GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst. This role can be fully remote in the continental US. The company's base location is in Central PA.
The Service Desk Analyst will provide password reset support and excellent customer service to end users in enterprise-level organizations. Ideally, this person has prior experience supporting large numbers of non-technical end users in a large corporate environment.
Provides technical customer service support via phone and email.
- Troubleshoots and provides password resets for the end-user.
- Thoroughly and accurately documents all service calls within the prescribed call tracking mechanism.
Supports both technical and non-technical end users.
Escalates advanced issues to the appropriate team members.
1+ year of customer service experience.
- Associate Degree in IT or higher.
- Experience escalating caller issues in an enterprise environment or experience in an environment that has a highly structured escalation process.
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems including Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of PC Hardware configurations and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience with ability to handle 30-40 service calls a day.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- At least 1+ year of experience supporting desktops/laptops/printers in a production Support Center environment.
What We Do:
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application development, multilingual service desk, networking and infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.