Become a part of an organization committed to helping youth learn and grow, while receiving a free Y membership during the duration of employment!
The Chambersburg Memorial YMCA is seeking creative, talented, and professional program staff to work as Child Care Providers. Various part-time positions are available.
Responsibilities of ideal Child Care Providers include:
- Maintain a safe, engaging environment.
- Provide high quality and developmentally appropriate experiences for participants by planning crafts, gym games, and other activities.
- Monitor and engage children to ensure relationships and interactions are healthy and positive.
- Assist with learning education as well as homework.
- Maintain communication with parents, co-workers, and school employees.
Qualifications of ideal Child Care Providers include:
- High school diploma is required.
- Experience working with children and youth is preferred.
- Education in Child Development, Education, Psychology, Human Services or related field is preferred.
Successful candidates must obtain 3 clearances (Child Abuse, Criminal Background, and FBI), two written references, and a current physical with TB test.
Please contact Chris Misner at 717-263-8508 for more information.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.60 - $10.08 per hour