$50,000 Per Year and offering $2,000 Sign On Bonus
This position is responsible for providing clinical services, implementing clinical services policy and standards, and supporting clinical development for the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides casework services to assigned clients as per the guidelines of the Master Case Planning system.
- Performs individual and group therapy under the direction of an appropriate clinical staff member.
- Provides appropriate documentation which includes: developing treatment plans and monthly reports on client behavior, attitude, achievement, education, and overall progress in the program in accordance with the Master Case Planning system procedures.
- Participates in conferences regarding client behavior, diagnosis, and progress as a member of the treatment planning team.
- Interacts closely with school staff members to ensure overall treatment goals and educational outcomes are accomplished.
- Effectively role models responsible behavior.
- Conducts in-service training and clinical consultations as well as assisting with regulatory compliance.
- Serves as liaison with external contacts such as probation officers, family members, and other interested parties.
- Interprets programmatic treatment needs for staff members and assists with providing and implementing the integrated services.
- Assumes responsibility for specified areas of service such as client follow-up, group therapy sessions, family therapy sessions, etc.
- Assumes supervisory role in the absence of a supervisor based upon program/facility requirements and licensure.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the clinical program, which includes individual/group counseling and scheduled daily programmatic activities.
- Ensures all documentation is completed in a timely manner and meets regulatory compliance.
- Represents the program/facility at judicial hearings.
- Ensures that goals and objectives from clients’ individualized treatment plans are being addressed. Modifies clients’ individualized treatment plan as needed.
- Assists with the development and implementation of recreational, social, and treatment related activities.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.