Become part of an organization committed to helping our community live a healthy lifestyle, while also receiving a free Y membership during the duration of employment!
The Chambersburg YMCA is seeking motivated personal trainers who enjoy helping everyday people achieve their health and fitness goals. The ideal Personal Trainer must have a friendly, outgoing nature and be proactive in achieving the challenges set for them.
Some Personal Trainer responsibilities include:
- Be enthusiastic about health and fitness and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh, and innovative routines.
- Build, maintain, and grow client base.
- Model and promote YMCA mission and values through appropriate behavior, appearance, words, and actions.
Some Personal Trainer skills include:
- Current Personal Training, CPR, and AED certifications are required.
- Understand the basic components of a safe and effective workout and have a comprehensive understanding of current health and fitness standards and principles.
- Must have the ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience preferred.
For more information, contact Erica Ragno at 717-263-8508.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $50.00 per hour