Become a part of an organization committed to helping youth learn and grow, while receiving a free Y membership during the duration of employment!
The Chambersburg Memorial YMCA is seeking dedicated, caring, and professional bus drivers to transport youth for various programs including Before and After School, summer camp, fitness programs, aquatic programs, and field trips.
Some responsibilities of an ideal School Bus Driver include:
- Transport children safely to and from their destination.
- Follow PA Department of Motor Vehicle Regulations at all times.
- Inspect bus prior to and after use to ensure it is clean and in working order.
- Maintain communication with students, staff members, and supervisors.
Some skills of an ideal School Bus Driver include:
- High school diploma is required.
- Experience working with children and youth is preferred.
- Current CDL (Commercial Drivers License) with School Bus and Passenger endorsements. Successful candidates must obtain 3 clearances (Child Abuse, Criminal Background, and FBI), two written references, and a current physical with TB test.
For more information, contact Jen Gossert at 717-263-8508.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.50 per hour