ADAMS COUNTY WINERY
WHO ARE WE?
Adams County Winery is south central Pennsylvania’s largest wine producer and longest continually operating winery. The Farm winery has the largest gardens and seasonal outdoor seating area of any winery in Adams County and is home to the Terrace Bistro, featuring a large outdoor wood-fired pizza oven.
- Prepare traditional pizza recipes and a variety of appetizers and specials.
- Maintain a clean and efficient workspace by following company Bistro SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Strictly adhere to all food and health safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in receiving stock and conducting inventory.
- Able to operate food service equipment which reaches temperatures in excess of 900*F (wood-fired pizza oven) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to work with sharp knives and utensils in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must follow opening and closing procedures, including end of day cleaning.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to work weekends.
- Required to repetitively lift and move cases of product which weigh up to 40 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes required to:
- Sit, talk, hear, and use hands to touch or handle or feel.
- Stand for up to 8 hours, walk, bend, lift, and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to ascend or descend stairs.
- Repetitively lift and move cases of product which weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to moderately loud.
- The outside work environment ranges from hot to cold, dry to wet.
- There is the possibility of interactions with animals and/or insects.
- Job Type: Part-time – Seasonal - Hourly
- Associates in this position typically work between zero - 40 hours per week depending on the needs of the business.
- This position is not exempt from overtime.
- This is a tips-eligible position.
- Pay range for this position is $14 - $16 per hour.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.