The Chambersburg Y’s Annual Sprint Triathlon race occurs the last Saturday of every September and features athletes from the local Chambersburg community and beyond. Participants compete individually or as a team in traditional triathlon order of swim, bike and run. The race features youth through adult divisions, with the adults having overall and master winners.
- Ages 7-8: Swim 25 Meters, Bike 1 Mile, Run .5 mile
- Ages 9-10: Swim 50 Meters, Bike 1 Mile, Run .75 Mile
- Ages 11-12: Swim 100 Meters, Bike 2 Miles, Run .75 Miles
- Ages13-14: Swim 150 Meters, Bike 2 Miles, Run 1.5 Miles
- Ages 15 and older: Swim 500 meter/yard swim (Men: 500 meter swim Women: 500 yard swim), Bike 16.6 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles
- Race Heats will be posted on race day Field size will be limited to 100 registrations.
- No Race Day entries!
- Individuals will be seeded according to estimated total time for event
- Checks payable to Chambersburg YMCA. No refunds will be given.
- Online registration can be completed through Cumberland Valley Race Series: https://www.cvraceseries.us/ TimberHillTimingEvents.php